Tell us about your business?
Global Jet Capital provides financing solutions for the business aircraft market. The Company is capitalized by world-class private investors with expertise in the global aviation industry: The Carlyle Group, FS/KKR Advisor, LLC, a partnership between FS Investments and KKR Credit, and AE Industrial Partners. The Global Jet Capital management team has served the business aircraft industry for a combined 250-plus years and has completed over 3,500 aircraft transactions. The Company has the expertise, financial strength, industry relationships and infrastructure necessary to offer a variety of flexible financing solutions at the speed the market requires.
Visit www.globaljetcapital.com to learn more.
What is your role?
My role is the VP Sales covering the UK for Global Jet Capital. As such, I am responsible for finding, structuring, and closing aircraft financing opportunities. My clients are companies and high net worth individuals alike, with a focus on jet aircraft.
What are the business’ highlights?
Global Jet Capital provides financing solutions for the business aircraft market. Products and Services include: Operating Leases, Sale & Leaseback, Finance Leases, Debt/Loan Structures, Pre-approvals and Progress Payment Financing.
How did you show resilience in the pandemic?
· The pandemic helped to demonstrate that the value proposition that supports our industry – the idea of random access, productivity, safety, and security plays a major role in the global business context
· With respect to Global Jet Capital, despite all the potential upheaval associated with a once in a lifetime event like a global pandemic, our business and portfolio has performed extremely well
· As we look back, sharp focus on active management of the portfolio resulted in virtually no losses
· We believe this is due to the high credit quality of our obligors and focused collections management
· Our industry and our business faired remarkably well, despite the challenges associated with COVID, and in both cases, I’d point to maturity and stability as the primary drivers of that success
Why have you joined BBGA?
We felt that it was important to be better connected to the business aviation community in the UK. The BBGA provides a forum to keep current on developments impacting business and general aviation activity in the UK. More importantly, the BBGA offers ways to interact directly with key partners in the industry to discuss potential solutions for issues as they arise.