- Home >
- Advantages of Membership
Membership of BBGA brings together people in the General Aviation industry thus forming a network of mutually beneficial support and passage of information.
Member Company Benefits
- 6 months Free advert on the BBGA Website
- Company profile listing in the new Online Directory available to members and non members
- Company listing on our Members links page, which includes a hyperlink to your website
- Opportunity to promote your company on the BBGA Weekly Newsfeed – this comes out once a week and is sent to members and non members. It is seen by a wide audience so a great way to promote an event or product launch
- Access to our members area
- Access to our various workgroups (click to view flowchart) to engage with other members on industry issues
- Access to BBGA Networking Events, such as our Annual Conference (option to have a trade table), House of Commons Reception and our Christmas Networking event. Our Annual conference takes place in March at Warren Weir, Luton Hoo hotel.
- Membership to EBAA and access to the draw for a stand at EBACE
Other Member Benefits
Being a member of a Trade Association also brings a range of benefits including:
- Past and present publications
- Survey results
- Access to a library of UK and European legislation
- These are free to all members.
- Access to the global resources outside UK of IBAC, NBAA, ECOGAS, SSCC, EBAA, AOPA, BHA – in all of which BBGA is a strong and active partner standing up for the industry and UK interests in particular on the world stage.
- A well-funded and truly active trade association based in UK, focussed on issues important to UK industry and business is the pragmatic way of getting the best possible results for UK businesses. UK interests are more immediately served from London than from Brussels.
- The BBGA Member Industry Directory is available to all potential customers via our website.
- Members are expected to display the BBGA logo as an indication of a high standard of trading.
- BBGA members are provided with a standard Code of Practice.
- BBGA keeps its membership advised through the BBGA Weekly Newsfeed Bulletin, Special Group Bulletins and other newsletters/mailings.
- The BBGA Annual Conference is widely acclaimed as a forum for attracting informative and authoritative speakers and also acts as a clearing house for determining policy for the succeeding year.
Joining companies are accepted by consensus of the Board into Association membership and have available a code of practice. BBGA member companies know that their customers will recognise the BBGA logo as a sign of fair trading by companies accredited by a Trade Association.
‘Our BBGA membership gives us access to an unparalleled repository of knowledge on aviation regulations and practices. If BBGA’s own in-house experts can’t answer a query they know someone who can; right across all of the disciplines of certified general aviation and business aviation too.
BBGA’s ability to bring together all sectors of UK general and business aviation gives us enviable networking access.
Nobody has the ear of the regulator like BBGA and that’s two-way thing; BBGA is not just able to elicit answers from EASA, the CAA and DfT, its advice and recommendations are sought both nationally and supra-nationally too. That makes membership a vital way to influence upcoming policy.’
Stephen Gosling – Chief Executive
Adams Aviation Supply Co Ltd
This feature is not enabled!