The Little Jet Group: Job Vacancy- Deputy Ground Operations Manager
Due to the growth experienced at The Little Jet Group within the last few months, we are pleased to
offer the following job vacancy, Deputy Ground Operations Manager.
Start Date: As Soon as possible
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Line Manager: Arran Watkins (Ground Operations Manager)
About The Little Jet Group:
The Little Jet Group is the parent company of The Little Jet Company and Regency Jet Limited. The Little
Jet Company has been operating out of Gloucestershire Airport for 7 years and operates a fleet of Citation
Bravos and King Airs. The business was set up with the idea of offering ‘aviation without compromise.’ After
7 years we are now a well-known industry brand and continue to go above and beyond for our clients. We
specialise in Aircraft charter, Management, and fixed based operator operations. Throughout the COVID-19
pandemic we have experienced unprecedented growth with new clients and new aircraft joining our fleet.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, ‘can-do’ attitude individual to join our team. They will have
experience in aviation operations and aircraft charter sales. As part of the LJC team, you will be responsible
for the day-to-day operations of our aircraft, slot and airport co-ordination and monitoring FTLs. You will also
be asked to greet customers at our Homebase and may need to travel to visit clients further afield.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client Management and liaison- Be approachable to clients and respond to their needs and
- Quoting– Quote our services to direct clients and brokerages via our online quoting systems
and be responsive to their requests by meeting or exceeding our response target.
- Monitoring FTLs– An essential part of the job is to assist the Ground Operations Manager in
monitoring the FTLs and ensure the return flight paperwork completed by the crew is
- Operation Coordination– Coordinate slots and parking by communicating with our preferred
handling suppliers. Remain in contact with our third-party operations flight planning partner to
ensure all flight plans are up to date. Order VIP catering requests with our catering partners if
required. You must also be able to assist the Ground Operations Manager at all times.
- Aircraft Compliance– Work with the Compliance Monitoring Manager, Ground Operations
Manager and Accountable Manager to ensure all aircraft have the correct compliant documents
- Owner Relations– Ensure you are approachable and presentable when aircraft owners visit
our facilities and ask questions via telephone and email. Ensure that you utilise their aircraft
effectively with their schedule and charter requirements.
- Handling Aircraft– The candidate should ideally have experience in handling aircraft as well
as moving aircraft. Our Homebase, Gloucestershire Airport requires the staff to be able to move
the aircraft around.
- Account Management– Be contactable for our jet card holders whenever they have charter
- 2 Years of operational experience in aviation
- Experience with monitoring FTLs
- Experience in using LEON operation system.
- Experience in using Avinode.
- Hold’s a UK Driver’s licence.
- Hold’s a UK Passport
- Has the right to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role or wish to apply for this role, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are look forward to hearing from you.