Supporting jobs and skills
in the Aviation Sector
Webinar: 28th April 2021 (11am – 1pm)
The Aviation Skills Retention Platform (ASRP) is an industry wide initiative supported by Ministers, funded by the DfT to support businesses and people affected by Covid19. The approach encourages people who have lost their jobs or are currently “at risk” and seeking employment to register their details; and employers looking to recruit also to register, upload vacancies and search for candidates. This is part of a wider approach to support the aviation industry both now and beyond Covid19 into the future, which will be set out more on the day.
A webinar and networking event to learn about the ASRP will be held on Wednesday 28th April at 11am – 1pm. The event, hosted by BBGA, will introduce the platform to both employers and employees. Speakers will include the leads from Talent Retention Solutions (TRS) and Marc Bailey, BBGA CEO. You will be walked through the ASRP and shown how this govt. funded initiative will help across the whole aviation sector. The webinar will be held on the ‘Air Meet’ virtual platform and is free to attend. Spaces are limited to 100 delegates max so book now to avoid disappointment. The event will also allow for 1 hour of networking in the Virtual Lounge. Here you can arrange to meet with colleagues and catch up using this useful networking tool. The tables will range in size from 2 spaces to 8 spaces allowing for 1-1 meetings or higher.
To register your interest in the event simply complete the form here: ASRP Register Form
We are most keen to ensure that Airlines both contact and register on the ASRP in order to:
- Help your staff who are currently “at risk” or furloughed towards registering on the platform – supporting redeployment and development options.
- Provide your business with immediate access to personnel to recruit, both now and when the industry shows signs of recovery.
- Benefit from this ‘Not for Profit’ platform – providing free Recruitment for your companyand Redeployment supportfor your employees during the recovery process.
- Use the platform to advertise any roles you may have.
- Ensure that ASRP can communicate directly with people and employers with updates.
Trade Unions: GMB, Unite, Prospect, Balpa
Trade and Membership Organisations: BBGA, AirlinesUK, AOA, Royal Aeronautical Society, IET, IMechE www.aviationtalent.co.uk