Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Centreline has sold 100% of its share capital. February 5, 2016
- BBGA member Flightworx are promoting a series of FREE workshops for operators that come under the new EASA part NCC later this year February 5, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation St Louis completes 3 FANS installations in Challenger 604s with 3 more scheduled February 4, 2016
- BBGA Member Bombardier Business Aircraft Implementing Business Model Enhancements January 21, 2016
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport receives IS-BAH cerificate January 21, 2016