Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation authorised to perform baffle replacements for Pratt & Whitney in Basel Dear September 26, 2016
- TALON AIR joins Signature Select September 22, 2016
- BBGA member 51 North aquires BBGA member Executive Aviation Services September 22, 2016
- BBGA member TAG Asia appoints Jolie Howard as CEO September 7, 2016
- EASA Safety conference focus on new technologies and business models. September 7, 2016