Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- 8.33KHz requirements December 6, 2016
- CAA European and International Developments Quarterly Updates November 21, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation signs agreement for its 10th C-Check on a Dassault Falcon 7X in Basel November 18, 2016
- EASA has taken the decision to follow the procedure laid down in Article 15 of MB Decision No 18-2015  as this regulatory proposal is expected to have a negligible impact. November 18, 2016
- 2016 Update from ICM Aviation and Martyn Fiddler Associates November 3, 2016