Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- New world class training facility to be established at London Biggin Hill Airport October 12, 2016
- BBGA Member Air BP launches revolutionary Fuel App with Rocket Route October 7, 2016
- BBGA Member The Jet Centre at London City Airport receives IS-BAH award for quality handling October 7, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation authorised to perform baffle replacements for Pratt & Whitney in Basel Dear September 26, 2016
- TALON AIR joins Signature Select September 22, 2016