Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Member Company Jet Aviation receives the Philippines’ CAA approval for its Basel maintenance facility August 18, 2016
- BBGA Member company Gama Aviation Plc develops its offering for private and fleet owners with the introduction of three new services August 18, 2016
- CAA Safety notice regarding maintenance check flights August 3, 2016
- BBGA member FlightWorx announce they are now ISO 9001 Quality management certified by BSI August 3, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016