Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016
- RAeS advanced Design of Light Aircraft: Current and Designs of the Future July 20, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation delivers its 2nd 8C Inspection in Singapore this year July 20, 2016
- BBGA post referendum position July 11, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation wins EBAA Gold Flight Safety Award June 16, 2016