Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Member Dragonfly Executive Air Charter announces arrival of its first Jet May 31, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation to complete the first scheduled C-Check on a Dassault Falcon 7x Aircraft May 31, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation adds 8 aircraft to its global management fleet May 31, 2016
- EASA CREATES TASK FORCE TO ASSESS THE RISK OF COLLISION BETWEEN DRONES AND AIRCRAFT May 24, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Enhances Its Maintenance Support to Clients with Mobile Repair Team Network Now Available Through One Central Contact Number May 20, 2016