Below is the latest WingX data update for Biz Av.
- Business aviation activity in UK since July 1st has been trending 28% below comparable period in July-Aug 2019
- That puts UK at the back in terms of European recovery; overall, bizav flight activity in Europe is only 11% down and some countries like Germany have some growth
- Key airport hubs like Farnborough, Luton and Stansted are seeing very modest recovery in flight activity. Others more resilient: Biggin Hill, Oxford, Bristol
- Domestic UK connections are most depressed, whereas leisure getaway destinations are up EG Spain, Portugal, Croatia
- Light jets and prop activity has some resilience EG Phenom 300 whereas top-end such as Global Express is still flying much (-40%) less
See charts below and attached for more detail.