Honeywell are looking to hire a SATCOM Technical Support Specialist here in the UK.
Job Ref: HRD66676
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for a SATCOM Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team within Honeywell Connected Enterprise to be based in Basingstoke, England covering the UK, and Areas of Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Represent the Flight Services organization as the prime technical contact on system interaction and operational issues
- Respond via phone or email to analyze technical issues and figure out / execute corrective action plan to resolve customer and OEM SATCOM issues
- Lead established internal and external (customer) network nonfictions
- Engage Tier III support as required and handle case until indented issue is resolved
- Develop Required Knowledge Management collateral to facilitate knowledge re-use and process improvement
- Provide support and customer training for an array of mobile apps in the areas of Cabin Services, Flight Support and Maintenance
- Craft and maintain training and support documentation for all supported mobile apps
- You come from an Avionics background
- You have SATCOM experience
- Experience within SATCOM connectivity, and network understanding, Wifi access points, Switches
- Experience with facing into customers
- Fluency in English
- Advanced in using Microsoft packages
- Strong communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to audiences
- It is desirable to have a degree within Aeronautical engineering, or Avionics, or Computer science but not limited too
- Experience of working within a Software development company is helpful
- Experienced in using ERP’s is desirable
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving results.
- Balanced between short term achievement and long term development.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Knowledge of Honeywell’s IoT offerings
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- Computer Networking
- Aviation & Aerospace