The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member TAG AVIATION ANNOUNCES A UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR BUSINESS JET OWNERS AND OPERATORS AHEAD OF IMPENDING PART NCC COMPLIANCE April 27, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel appoints David J.Peterson as new director of Completions Sales April 25, 2016
- BBGA member Saxonair reports buoyant trading whilst increasing diversification in their aviation services April 20, 2016
- BBGA Member Blue Altitude releases details on upcoming course – EASA regulations for store and warehouse personnel. April 20, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Singapore forges ahead with refurbishment, modifications and upgrades April 15, 2016