The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Centreline has sold 100% of its share capital. February 5, 2016
- BBGA member Flightworx are promoting a series of FREE workshops for operators that come under the new EASA part NCC later this year February 5, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation St Louis completes 3 FANS installations in Challenger 604s with 3 more scheduled February 4, 2016
- BBGA Member Bombardier Business Aircraft Implementing Business Model Enhancements January 21, 2016
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport receives IS-BAH cerificate January 21, 2016