The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- 8.33KHz requirements December 6, 2016
- CAA European and International Developments Quarterly Updates November 21, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation signs agreement for its 10th C-Check on a Dassault Falcon 7X in Basel November 18, 2016
- EASA has taken the decision to follow the procedure laid down in Article 15 of MB Decision No 18-2015  as this regulatory proposal is expected to have a negligible impact. November 18, 2016
- 2016 Update from ICM Aviation and Martyn Fiddler Associates November 3, 2016