The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016
- RAeS advanced Design of Light Aircraft: Current and Designs of the Future July 20, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation delivers its 2nd 8C Inspection in Singapore this year July 20, 2016
- BBGA post referendum position July 11, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation wins EBAA Gold Flight Safety Award June 16, 2016