The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA Member Company Jet Aviation receives the Philippines’ CAA approval for its Basel maintenance facility August 18, 2016
- BBGA Member company Gama Aviation Plc develops its offering for private and fleet owners with the introduction of three new services August 18, 2016
- CAA Safety notice regarding maintenance check flights August 3, 2016
- BBGA member FlightWorx announce they are now ISO 9001 Quality management certified by BSI August 3, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016