The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation authorised to perform baffle replacements for Pratt & Whitney in Basel Dear September 26, 2016
- TALON AIR joins Signature Select September 22, 2016
- BBGA member 51 North aquires BBGA member Executive Aviation Services September 22, 2016
- BBGA member TAG Asia appoints Jolie Howard as CEO September 7, 2016
- EASA Safety conference focus on new technologies and business models. September 7, 2016