The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- EASA CREATES TASK FORCE TO ASSESS THE RISK OF COLLISION BETWEEN DRONES AND AIRCRAFT May 24, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Enhances Its Maintenance Support to Clients with Mobile Repair Team Network Now Available Through One Central Contact Number May 20, 2016
- BBGA Members NetJets and London Heliport Announce Partnership May 17, 2016
- BBGA Member Marshall Aerospace & Defense Group celebrates a decade in Canada May 17, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation to Operate FBO at Van Nuys Airport May 12, 2016