British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Member Company Jet Aviation receives the Philippines’ CAA approval for its Basel maintenance facility August 18, 2016
- BBGA Member company Gama Aviation Plc develops its offering for private and fleet owners with the introduction of three new services August 18, 2016
- CAA Safety notice regarding maintenance check flights August 3, 2016
- BBGA member FlightWorx announce they are now ISO 9001 Quality management certified by BSI August 3, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016