British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Spain obtains RNP Operations Approval July 20, 2016
- RAeS advanced Design of Light Aircraft: Current and Designs of the Future July 20, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation delivers its 2nd 8C Inspection in Singapore this year July 20, 2016
- BBGA post referendum position July 11, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation wins EBAA Gold Flight Safety Award June 16, 2016