British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation authorised to perform baffle replacements for Pratt & Whitney in Basel Dear September 26, 2016
- TALON AIR joins Signature Select September 22, 2016
- BBGA member 51 North aquires BBGA member Executive Aviation Services September 22, 2016
- BBGA member TAG Asia appoints Jolie Howard as CEO September 7, 2016
- EASA Safety conference focus on new technologies and business models. September 7, 2016