British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Member Dragonfly Executive Air Charter announces arrival of its first Jet May 31, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation to complete the first scheduled C-Check on a Dassault Falcon 7x Aircraft May 31, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation adds 8 aircraft to its global management fleet May 31, 2016
- EASA CREATES TASK FORCE TO ASSESS THE RISK OF COLLISION BETWEEN DRONES AND AIRCRAFT May 24, 2016
- BBGA Member TAG Aviation Enhances Its Maintenance Support to Clients with Mobile Repair Team Network Now Available Through One Central Contact Number May 20, 2016