British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- 8.33KHz requirements December 6, 2016
- CAA European and International Developments Quarterly Updates November 21, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation signs agreement for its 10th C-Check on a Dassault Falcon 7X in Basel November 18, 2016
- EASA has taken the decision to follow the procedure laid down in Article 15 of MB Decision No 18-2015  as this regulatory proposal is expected to have a negligible impact. November 18, 2016
- 2016 Update from ICM Aviation and Martyn Fiddler Associates November 3, 2016