British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Centreline has sold 100% of its share capital. February 5, 2016
- BBGA member Flightworx are promoting a series of FREE workshops for operators that come under the new EASA part NCC later this year February 5, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation St Louis completes 3 FANS installations in Challenger 604s with 3 more scheduled February 4, 2016
- BBGA Member Bombardier Business Aircraft Implementing Business Model Enhancements January 21, 2016
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport receives IS-BAH cerificate January 21, 2016