British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- New world class training facility to be established at London Biggin Hill Airport October 12, 2016
- BBGA Member Air BP launches revolutionary Fuel App with Rocket Route October 7, 2016
- BBGA Member The Jet Centre at London City Airport receives IS-BAH award for quality handling October 7, 2016
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation authorised to perform baffle replacements for Pratt & Whitney in Basel Dear September 26, 2016
- TALON AIR joins Signature Select September 22, 2016