British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member TAG AVIATION ANNOUNCES A UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR BUSINESS JET OWNERS AND OPERATORS AHEAD OF IMPENDING PART NCC COMPLIANCE April 27, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel appoints David J.Peterson as new director of Completions Sales April 25, 2016
- BBGA member Saxonair reports buoyant trading whilst increasing diversification in their aviation services April 20, 2016
- BBGA Member Blue Altitude releases details on upcoming course – EASA regulations for store and warehouse personnel. April 20, 2016
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Singapore forges ahead with refurbishment, modifications and upgrades April 15, 2016